Answer: Production hail is a product for producers at the top of their game! It protects the portion of the crop that is NOT covered by your MPCI policy, therefore, eliminating double coverage. A Production hail policy distinguishes between the APH average yield and the selected MPCI level of coverage yield guarantee, provides coverage on an MPCI crop unit basis, using the MPCI unity APH, coverage level and price election as a base. Please contact us for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What crops are insurable in my area?
- I've never had crop insurance before, where do I start to become insured?
- Isn't all crop insurance the same in all agencies?
- What do I have to do to switch my insurance to another agent?
- Is there a policy that covers for price as well as bushels?
- What crops can be covered under "MPCI" and "CRC"?
- Farming and ranching are not 9-5 jobs. What is your availability?
- I don't get to Webster very often, so why would I want you to be my crop insurance agent?
- I don't completely understand how crop insurance can benefit my operation. What can you do to help?
- Is there a minimum level of coverage needed to be eligible for government assistance?
- What is HPP?