Answer: The process of switching from one insurance provider to another is a very simple one. With a current policy in hand it is just a matter of signing an application. With that signature, all of your current and past records of production would be forwarded to our company. At that point, we would discuss unit structures, coverage levels, and policies.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What crops are insurable in my area?
- I've never had crop insurance before, where do I start to become insured?
- Isn't all crop insurance the same in all agencies?
- What do I have to do to switch my insurance to another agent?
- Is there a policy that covers for price as well as bushels?
- What crops can be covered under "MPCI" and "CRC"?
- Farming and ranching are not 9-5 jobs. What is your availability?
- I don't get to Webster very often, so why would I want you to be my crop insurance agent?
- I don't completely understand how crop insurance can benefit my operation. What can you do to help?
- Is there a minimum level of coverage needed to be eligible for government assistance?
- What is HPP?