Answer: At Breske Crop Insurance we are available 24/7. How many times have you driven along and out of the blue have a question or concern about your current coverage or an impending storm? If you are able to get to a phone, we can be reached.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What crops are insurable in my area?
- I've never had crop insurance before, where do I start to become insured?
- Isn't all crop insurance the same in all agencies?
- What do I have to do to switch my insurance to another agent?
- Is there a policy that covers for price as well as bushels?
- What crops can be covered under "MPCI" and "CRC"?
- Farming and ranching are not 9-5 jobs. What is your availability?
- I don't get to Webster very often, so why would I want you to be my crop insurance agent?
- I don't completely understand how crop insurance can benefit my operation. What can you do to help?
- Is there a minimum level of coverage needed to be eligible for government assistance?
- What is HPP?