Answer: The main office for Breske Crop Insurance is located in Webster, SD but we also have agents located in Madison & Milbank, SD that will service policies in any of the five state area. We pride ourselves on "on farm" service. We'll come to you, or your farm, at your convenience. No more trips to town only to find that you didn't bring the correct papers.
No farm is too big or too small
Frequently Asked Questions
- What crops are insurable in my area?
- I've never had crop insurance before, where do I start to become insured?
- Isn't all crop insurance the same in all agencies?
- What do I have to do to switch my insurance to another agent?
- Is there a policy that covers for price as well as bushels?
- What crops can be covered under "MPCI" and "CRC"?
- Farming and ranching are not 9-5 jobs. What is your availability?
- I don't get to Webster very often, so why would I want you to be my crop insurance agent?
- I don't completely understand how crop insurance can benefit my operation. What can you do to help?
- Is there a minimum level of coverage needed to be eligible for government assistance?
- What is HPP?