Answer: Crop insurance can be a fairly complicated topic, particularly if your intent is to maximize your risk management. At Breske Crop Insurance, Inc. we don't try to do it all. We manage crop insurance and ONLY crop insurance! You wouldn't go to a general practitioner if you had a heart problem would you? Of course not! At Breske Crop Insurance, Inc. the same principle applies. We are specialists in crop insurance with the ability to explain the management tools in every day language.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What crops are insurable in my area?
- I've never had crop insurance before, where do I start to become insured?
- Isn't all crop insurance the same in all agencies?
- What do I have to do to switch my insurance to another agent?
- Is there a policy that covers for price as well as bushels?
- What crops can be covered under "MPCI" and "CRC"?
- Farming and ranching are not 9-5 jobs. What is your availability?
- I don't get to Webster very often, so why would I want you to be my crop insurance agent?
- I don't completely understand how crop insurance can benefit my operation. What can you do to help?
- Is there a minimum level of coverage needed to be eligible for government assistance?
- What is HPP?