Is there a minimum level of coverage needed to be eligible for government assistance?

Answer: Yes! It is called a "CAT" policy. If you choose this "Bare Bones" level of coverage you most certainly are not taking advantage of the available risk management tools. In some cases a CAT policy can actually cost you more money per acre that a MP policy. Ask for details!

Frequently Asked Questions